Crock-Pot® 4-Qt. Digital Countdown Slow Cooker with Hinged Lid, Metallic Charcoal
This party-friendly Crock-Pot 4-Qt. Digital Countdown Slow Cooker features a hinged lid that opens easily and stays in place while guests help themselves! Programmable up to 20 hours and with High, Low, and Warm heat settings, this programmable Crock-Pot slow cooker keeps every dish at the perfect serving temperature and lets you enjoy the party!
- Serving is easy with hinged lid that stays in place
- Dishwasher-safe stoneware and glass lid
- Program cook-times up to 20 hours
- 4-quart capacity serves healthy slow cooker meals for 4 people or more
- Easy-open hinged lid stays in place while guests help themselves
- Digital countdown control lets you program cook times anywhere from 30 minutes up to 20 hours and displays cook time remaining
- HIGH and LOW settings are perfect for making slow cooker chilis and more; WARM setting keeps food at the perfect serving temperature
- Removable round stoneware and glass lid are dishwasher-safe
Questions & Answers
Service & Support
Crock-Pot® 4-Qt. Digital Countdown Slow Cooker with Hinged Lid, Metallic Charcoal is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 2 out of 5 by tiggermom from Great product except the lid Was looking for smaller crock pot this bought it only problem is steam burns when you open it. I no longer use it and will resell it Will look for one that has a regular lid and will not burn you when opening
Date published: 2020-07-26
Rated 1 out of 5 by minki from Poor quality and poor customer service My mom has had a Crock-Pot for years that still works and is intact. This is the first one I've ever bought, and will probably be the last. The VERY FIRST TIME I used this one, a little rubber foot broke off the bottom!!! Now there's a little piece rattling around inside and it only has 3 out of 4 feet to stand on. I haven't used it again since it's extremely awkward having a wobbly pot of hot food! I contacted customer service about getting a new little rubber foot and after answer 20 questions and sending them pictures of it and a copy of my receipt... I've heard NOTHING a month and a half later!! I should've just returned it to the store while I still could. SO NOT IMPRESSED!!
Date published: 2020-02-15