10qt Crock-Pot® Express Easy Release, Stainless Steel
SCCPPC100-V1Crock-Pot® 2097588 https://www.crock-pot.com/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-master-catalog/default/dw299fb39b/images/highres/2097588_01.jpg
The Crock-Pot Express 10-Quart Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker and Slow Cooker can cook meals at a fraction of the time that conventional cooking requires. The larger 10-quart capacity is perfect for serving 13 or more people and this multi-cooker features additional conveniences like the Pressure Progress Bar, Sterilize Function, and Easy Release Steam Dial.
- An all-in-one appliance that lets you Pressure Cook, Sterilize, Slow Cook, Brown/Sear, Sauté, Boil, Simmer, and Steam
- Release pressure while keeping hands away from hot steam with the Easy Release Steam Dial
- Quickly know when the pressurization cycle is complete with the Progress Bar
- Sterilize baby bottles, utensils, and more with Sterilize Function
- Make healthy meals in a fraction of the time that conventional cooking requires with convenient one-touch meal settings
- Designed with an airtight locking lid that stays sealed under pressure for added safety
- Includes optional glass lid, 3 extra sealing gaskets, recipe book, steaming rack, and serving spoon
10qt Crock-Pot® Express Easy Release, Stainless Steel is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Huntfamily from Love it! Easy to use and clean! I love my express pot! I use it almost every day. We have the 10qt, works well for our family of 8. I have made a ham, turkey, lots of chicken, ribs, veggies, rice, wings, chili and soup. Most meals ready in 30 minutes or less.
Date published: 2020-01-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by Happy Mom of 2 from For a satisfying meal with limited time I had been wanting an InstaPot for the last couple years but I was not satisfied with the size,I like a bigger pot so there is enough for lunch the next day. Black Friday went out and was tempted for the price too get InstaPot but I just couldn't. Christmas Day was happy to see my husband found the Crock-Pot Express in 10 QT. Nice and big and useful I love it used it today for the first time was easy to use and boy was so happy that I didn't have to be in the kitchen standing in front of the stove. I found an receipt on line for pork chops so easy to follow and took me about 8 minutes to brown/saute pork chops, carrots and onion and then put all in the pot for another 14 minutes dinner was done in less than 30 minutes. I'm not putting it away its staying right on my counter for many more uses.
Date published: 2020-01-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by Italian man from I baught this product recently and it's truly a very high quality product that exceeded expectations. I was sceptical at first when the electric pressure cooker trend emerged, and did't think that fast cooking would sacrifice the quality of conventional cooking. I discovered that in fact using this CrockPot made food better in a fraction of the time of conmventional cooking.
Date published: 2019-10-26