Contents and Hyperlinks
This website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites, and those websites are the sole responsibility of such independent third parties, and use thereof is solely at your own risk. Newell Brands has no control over the content or policies of such third-party websites, and we are not responsible for (and under no circumstances shall be liable for) the contents, accuracy or reliability of any websites hyperlinked to this website. Those who choose to access information from this website (including any information obtained through any hyperlink) are solely responsible for the compliance of such information with any applicable law. THIS PROVISION IS VOID, INAPPLICABLE OR UNENFORCEABLE IN THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY.
Newell Brands is pleased to hear from its customers; however, we do not accept or consider any creative ideas, suggestions or other materials related to products, services or marketing except in compliance with the procedures outlined for idea submissions outlined elsewhere in this website. Please do not send us any original creative materials such as product ideas or suggestions except in compliance with such procedures. Anything you disclose or offer to us by or through this website ("Communications"), including e-mails to Newell Brands or postings on interactive portions of this website, shall be deemed and shall remain the property of Newell Brands. If you send us such Communications, you are providing it to us on a NON-CONFIDENTIAL BASIS, and we will have no obligation to keep such information secret, to refrain from using such information, or to compensate you for the receipt or use of such Communications. Newell Brands is free to use, for any purpose whatsoever, any Communications, including but not limited to publishing, or developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such Communications. By uploading or otherwise providing any Communications to this website or Newell Brands, you hereby grant Newell Brands, to the extent you retain any rights, the unlimited, perpetual right to reuse, redistribute, modify and create derivative works from such Communications for any purpose and in any media without compensation, and you warrant that all "moral rights" in uploaded Communications have been waived. By submitting Communications to us through this website, through e-mail, or through any means other than through the procedures outlined elsewhere in this website, you hereby RELEASE Newell Brands from any liability under any legal theory in connection with the use, modification, sale, or disclosure of any Communications. THIS PROVISION IS VOID, INAPPLICABLE OR UNENFORCEABLE IN THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY.
Interactive Areas and Code of Acceptable Conduct
Newell Brands does not ordinarily filter, censor, edit or regulate information and content provided by third parties on this website, including any such information provided in interactive areas, and we neither endorse nor are responsible for (and under no circumstances shall be liable for) the contents, accuracy or reliability of such information and content. THIS PROVISION IS VOID, INAPPLICABLE OR UNENFORCEABLE IN THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY.
When participating in interactive portions of this website, you represent that you have proper right and authorization to use any information or content you upload or post and agree to abide by the following code of acceptable conduct:
- You will not upload or otherwise provide infringing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, threatening, abusive, illegal or otherwise improper content.
- You will not upload viruses or harmful components.
- You will not use the website to further any illegal purpose or to violate the rights of any party.
- You will not upload or otherwise provide content with a commercial purpose or attempt to solicit funds or advertise goods and services.
Products, Services and Software
Downloading software from this website does not give you title to such software, including any files, data and images incorporated in or associated with the software. Your use of any such software shall be only in accordance with the license agreement that is included with the software or presented upon download of such software. Software available on this website is copyrighted by Newell Brands or its owner. Software may not be copied, redistributed or placed on any server for further distribution. You may not sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reverse engineer the software.
A description or reference to a product, service or publication on this website (including any description or reference via hyperlink) does not imply endorsement by Newell Brands of that product, service or publication. Products and software offered through this website shall be warranted, if at all, through the written license or warranty provided in connection with such product or software.
All prices on this website are listed in U.S. Dollars. Where products are offered for sale, prices do not include shipping or handling, which shall be charged on all orders as applicable and will be indicated at the time of your order. Sales tax is estimated at the time the product is purchased.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical or other error in pricing, we have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the products listed at the incorrect price whether or not the order has been confirmed or accepted and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we will issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
Shipment and Delivery
Unless otherwise indicated at the time of ordering or by subsequent notification from us, shipments will be made via a carrier that we select, or if we give you a choice of shipping method, the carrier that you select. If you choose an express delivery service, an additional charge will be imposed at the time of your order. If your order is accepted and the items selected are in stock, your order will normally ship within the time indicated on our website. All ship and delivery dates specified on our website are estimates only and are subject to change. We do not guarantee delivery dates, and we are not responsible for delays by the carrier. Risk of loss and title to ordered items pass to you upon delivery to the shipping carrier. Inspect your shipment upon arrival. Report any shipping-related damage immediately to the carrier.
Unused items purchased from Rubbermaid.com may be returned in their original condition within 30 days of delivery for a full merchandise refund, not including shipping charges.
To request a Return Authorization, please contact us at 866-271-9249, Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm ET. All returns require a Return Authorization.
Except in cases where the return is the result of an error by Newell Brands or the item arrives damaged or defective, original shipping charges are non-refundable and you are responsible for all return shipping costs. Newell Brands will not be liable for returns that are lost in transit or returned to the incorrect address; please retain your return tracking information.
The refund amount will be reduced by 20% when:
- Orders/Items are refused upon delivery
- Returns are made without authorization
- Returns are made past the 30 day return window
IMPORTANT NOTE: Replacement part orders placed with our Consumer Services Department cannot be returned for a refund or an exchange. All replacement part sales are final.
Notice and Procedure for making Claims of Copyright Infringement
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to our Designated Agent. See our Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims.
No Representations or Warranties
The pages on this website may contain technical inaccuracies, outdated information and typographical errors. To the extent permitted by applicable law, THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS." NEWELL BRANDS DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR MERCHANTABILITY, NOR DOES IT IN ANY WAY GUARANTEE THE QUALITY, DATA CONTENT, ARTISTIC WORTH, OR LEGALITY OF INFORMATION, CONTENT, GOODS OR SERVICES THAT ARE TRANSFERRED, RECEIVED, PURCHASED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE OR OBTAINED BY WAY OF THIS WEBSITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Newell Brands makes no representations or warranties that this website is free of defects, viruses or other harmful components. We shall not be responsible for any damages or loss that may result from the hacking or infiltration of this website or Newell Brands' computer systems. YOU HAVE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ADEQUATE PROTECTION AND BACKUP OF DATA AND/OR EQUIPMENT USED IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE AND YOU AGREE TO HOLD NEWELL BRANDS HARMLESS FROM, AND YOU COVENANT NOT TO SUE US FOR, ANY CLAIMS BASED ON USE OF THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING CLAIMS FOR LOST DATA, WORK DELAYS OR LOST PROFITS RESULTING FROM USE OF MATERIALS OR CONTENT FROM THIS WEBSITE. THIS PROVISION IS VOID, INAPPLICABLE OR UNENFORCEABLE IN THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY.
Limitations of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL NEWELL BRANDS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LOST PROFITS THAT RESULT FROM THE DISTRIBUTION OR USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE CONTENT OR MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT SHALL NEWELL BRANDS' TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCT.
THIS PROVISION IS VOID, INAPPLICABLE OR UNENFORCEABLE IN THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY.
Choice of Law
Trademarks and Copyrights
Nothing on this website shall be construed as conferring any license under any intellectual property right, including any right in the nature of trademark or copyright, of Newell Brands or any third party, whether by estoppel, implication, or otherwise. All trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
Except as otherwise noted, Newell Brands is the owner of all trademarks and service marks on this website, whether registered or not. All registered trademarks are registered in the United States of America (or other applicable jurisdictions).
Securities and Investment
This website and the information contained or referred to herein does not constitute an offer or a solicitation of an offer for the purchase or sale of any securities.
This website may contain information and press releases about and by Newell Brands. While information prepared by us was believed to be accurate as of the date so prepared, we disclaim any duty or obligation to update such information or to verify the accuracy of information prepared by others. Any statements in this site that are not historical facts, including but not limited to plans, projections, objectives, goals, strategies, future events or performance and underlying assumptions, are forward-looking statements as provided in the rules and regulations of the Securities Act of 1933, Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such statements are intended to fit within the 'safe harbor' for forward-looking information and are subject to material risk factors which may or may not be disclosed herein. Statements or phrases that use such words as "believes," "anticipates," "plans," "may," "hopes," "can," "will," "expects," "estimates," "predicts," "is designed to," "with the intent," "potential," and similar expressions commonly indicate forward-looking statements, but in their absence do not mean that a statement is not forward-looking. Any forward-looking statements contained herein involve risks and uncertainties, including but not limited to general economic and currency conditions, various conditions specific to Newell Brands’ business and industry, market demand, competitive factors, supply constraints, technology factors, government and regulatory actions, Newell Brands’ accounting policies, future trends, and other risks which are detailed in Newell Brands' Securities and Exchange Commission filings.
Despite any representations concerning privacy, Newell Brands reserves the right to disclose without notice to you any information in its possession if required to do so by law or upon a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with the law, to protect or defend our rights or property, or to respond to an emergency situation. Specific areas or pages of this website may include additional or different terms relating to the use of personal information collected from such areas or pages.
Any unauthorized access, modification or change of any information, or any interference with the availability of or access to this website is strictly prohibited. Newell Brands reserves all legal rights and remedies available to it and this disclaimer shall in no way be deemed a limitation or waiver of any other rights Newell Brands may have.
Unless otherwise indicated, all material on this site © 2016 Newell Brands Inc.
Material on this site may be subject to one or more U.S. Patents used under license from Applied Interact LLC: Numbers 5,128,752, 5,227,874, 5,249,044, 5,283,734, 5,508,731.
All rights reserved.
Questions about these terms and conditions may be directed to:
Newell Brands Inc.
6655 Peachtree Dunwoody Road
Atlanta, GA 30328
Questions about our products should not be directed to this address and will not be replied to.
Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims
Notification must be submitted to the following Designated Agent:
Service Provider(s): Newell Brands Inc.
Name of Agent Designated to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement: General Counsel Full Address of Designated Agent to Which Notification Should Be Sent: 6655 Peachtree Dunwoody Road, Atlanta, GA 30328
Telephone Number of Designated Agent: (770) 407-3800
Facsimile Number of Designated Agent: (770) 407-3987
E-mail Address of Designated Agent: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be effective, the notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that allegedly infringed; 2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site; 3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material; 4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted; 5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; 6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
© Newell Brands. All rights reserved.
OFFICIAL RULES for Crock-Pot® “Crocktober – GRAND PRIZE” SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. THE ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND UPON THE NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID IN ALASKA AND HAWAII AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. The Crock-Pot® “Crocktober – Grand Prize” Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins 12:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) September 3, 2017 and ends 11:59 PM ET October 31, 2017 ("Sweepstakes Period").
2. Open to residents of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States and the District of Columbia who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Newell Brands Inc. (“Sponsor”), Omaha Steaks, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, retailers, distributors and suppliers, and the immediate families (spouse, parents, children and siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and individuals living in the same households of such employees, whether or not related, are ineligible to enter or win. Void in AK & HI and where prohibited by law. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
3. You may enter the Sweepstakes in one way: Go to https://www.crock-pot.com/Crocktober.html Rewards Terms and Conditions, available at https://www.crock-pot.com/terms-of-use.html). Then, complete and submit the official entry form by providing e-mail address to receive one (1) entry. Online entries must be received by 11:59 PM ET October 31, 2017 to be eligible via this method of entry. Limit one (1) entry per e-mail address, per day regardless of method of entry. If multiple entries are received in excess of the stated limitation from any e-mail address on any day during the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of method of entry, only the first entry received from such e-mail address on that day will be eligible for entry. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Should multiple users of the same e-mail account enter the Sweepstakes and a dispute thereafter arises regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorized account subscriber of said e-mail account at the time of entry will be considered the entrant and required to comply with these Official Rules and all requirements set forth herein. “Authorized account subscriber” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization, which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
4. A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 1, 2017 from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Drawing will be conducted by Crock-Pot® Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
5. Grand Prize package: A year of Omaha Steaks® Crock-Pot® Meals – 4 meals shipped every month for 12 months + Crock-Pot® 6-Quart Cook & Carry™ Digital Slow Cooker with Heat-Saver™ Stoneware, Brushed Stainless Steel (SCCPCTS605-S-A) . 1st Prize – 3 months of Omaha Steaks® Crock-Pot® Meals – 4 meals shipped for 3 months + Crock-Pot® 7-Quart Manual Slow Cooker, Silver (SCV700-SS). 2nd Prize – 1 month of Omaha Steaks® Crock-Pot® Meals – 4 meals shipped for 1 month + Crock-Pot® Smart-Pot® 4-Quart Digital Slow Cooker, Black (SCCPVP400-B)
6. Potential winners will be notified on or about November 1, 2017 by e-mail In the event that any e-mail to a potential winner is returned as undeliverable, a response to any given e-mail is not received within three (3) business days of date of its issuance or a potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, the prize may be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate winner may be selected. Potential Grand Prize winner will, and potential First Prize winner may be required, in the sole discretion of the judges, to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and a liability release and, where legal, a publicity release within five (5) days of date of issuance of those documents or prize may be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s discretion, awarded to an alternate winner. In the event a potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules or the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the prize may be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate winner may be selected.
7. By participating, entrants agree as follows: a) to abide by these Official Rules, and to the decisions of Sponsor, and the judging organization, which shall be final and binding in all respects; b) to the use of their name and/or likenesses and/or biographical data by Sponsor and its designees if selected as a winner for advertising, promotional and other purposes in any or all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity without compensation, permission or notification (except where prohibited by law); and c) THAT SPONSOR OMAHA STEAKS AND ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, RETAILERS, DISTRIBUTORS AND SUPPLIERS, THIRD PARTY LICENSORS, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, AND EMPLOYEES (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS OR INJURY TO AN ENTRANT OR ANY THIRD PARTY RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR THE USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE (INCLUDING ANY TRAVEL OR ACTIVITY RELATED THERETO). PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, delayed, interrupted or unavailable network, server, cable, satellite, Internet Service Provider (ISP) or other connections, miscommunications, failed phone, computer or telephone transmissions or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, misallocated points or other errors or malfunctions of any kind whether computer, network, human, mechanical, electronic, printing, typographical or otherwise relating to or in connection with this Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or problems which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials or for any damage to entrant’s or other person’s computer, hardware or software as a result of participation. Released Parties are also not responsible for entries or mail that are illegible, lost, late, incomplete, damaged, inaccurate, stolen, delayed, misdirected, undelivered or postage due, or garbled or delayed by computer transmissions and all such entries are void. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes or who are in violation of these Official Rules as solely determined by the Sponsor and/or the judging organization will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Every entry must be manually keystroked and manually entered by the individual participant and repetitive automated electronic submission of entries is specifically disallowed. Use of script, macro or automated entry software or programs or any other means that subvert the entry process is prohibited and all such entries will be void. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by virus, bugs, worms, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes, or if Sweepstakes is unable to run as planned for any other reason, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes or any portion thereof and/or terminate the participation of any entrant (and void his/her entry/ies) whose conduct potentially compromises the Sweepstakes and at its sole discretion, if terminated, to award the prizes from among all eligible non-suspect entries received prior to the act requiring such termination. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. CAUTION: Any attempt by an entrant to damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys’ fees) to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey without regard to its conflict of laws principles, with venue in Hudson County, New Jersey.
8. EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, AS A CONDITION OF PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE THAT A) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL YOU BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND YOU HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES, IF ANY; B) ALL CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY COMPENSATION OR CREDIT TO BE PROVIDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION AND EXCLUSIVELY BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT (“FAA”, Title 9 of the United States Code) UNDER THE AUSPICES OF THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION; C) THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT SHALL GOVERN THE INTERPRETATION, ENFORCEMENT AND ALL PROCEEDINGS AT SUCH ARBITRATION; AND D) JUDGEMENT UPON SUCH ARBITRATION AWARD MAY BE ENTERED IN ANY COURT HAVING JURISDICTION. YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO OPT-OUT OF THIS ARBITRATION PROVISION. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS MANDATORY ARBITRATION PROVISION WITH REGARD TO THIS SWEEPSTAKES, THEN WITHIN THIRTY (30) DAYS FROM THE DATE OF YOUR ENTRY, YOU MAY OPT-OUT OF THIS, AND ONLY THIS, PART OF THE OFFICIAL RULES BY NOTIFYING THE SPONSOR OF SUCH OPT-OUT REQUEST BY PROVIDING WRITTEN NOTICE AND MAILING SUCH NOTICE TO: CROCK-POT® CROCKTOBER SWEEPSTAKES – ARBITRATION REJECTION, 221 River Street, Hoboken, NJ 07030. ANY OPT-OUT RECEIVED AFTER THE THIRTY (30) DAY TIIME PERIOD WILL NOT BE VALID AND YOU MUST PURSUE YOUR CLAIM, IF ANY, VIA ARBITRATION PURSUANT TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES. ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS, AND AWARD SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET COSTS INCURRED, IF ANY, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL YOU BE ENTITLED TO RECEIVE ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER LEGAL COSTS OR EXPENSES. IN THE EVENT THAT YOU OPT-OUT OF THIS MANDATORY ARBITRATION PROVISION, ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS CONTEST SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND EXCLUSIVELY BY A FEDERAL OR STATE COURT LOCATED IN HUDSON COUNTY, NEW JERSEY.
10. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of New Jersey, USA.
11. The names of the winners (available after November 1, 2017) and/or a copy of these Official Rules may be obtained by mailing a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: CROCK-POT® CROCKTOBER SWEEPSTAKES - Winners/Rules (please specify which), 221 River Street, Hoboken, NJ 07030, for receipt no later than November 30, 2017. VT residents omit return postage on rules requests.
12. Sponsor: Newell Brands Inc., 221 River Street, Hoboken, NJ 07030.