Lemon & Herb Cod
This Lemon & Herb Cod is a must-make summer dish for the Crock-Pot® slow cooker. It cooks up perfectly moist and flaky (just like cod should be.) PLUS the Crock-Pot® slow cooker helps my kitchen stay cool in the summer!
• 4 Cod fillets, frozen
• 2 Tablespoons Herbs de Provence
• Juice of ½ lemon
• ¼ Cup water
• Fresh lemons, for garnish
1. Pour water in a 5-Quart Crock-Pot® slow cooker
2. Place frozen fish fillets on top.
3. Squirt lemon juice over fish.
4. Next, sprinkle Herbs de Provence over fish, coating well. (add more to your liking)
5. Add salt & pepper to taste.
6. Cover & Cook on LOW for 2 hours.
7. Serve with quinoa, brown rice, or other grain of your choice.