Raspberry-Balsamic Glazed Meatballs - 10 Qt
• 1 bag (2 pounds) frozen fully cooked meatballs
• 1 cup raspberry preserves
• 3 tablespoons sugar
• 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
• 1 tablespoon plus 1½ teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
• ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
• 1 cup water
• 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger (optional)
1. Coat inside of Cooking Pot with nonstick cooking spray. Add frozen meatballs.
2. Combine preserves, sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and red pepper flakes in small bowl. Reserve ½ cup glaze. Pour remaining glaze mixture and water over meatballs in Cooking Pot; toss to coat. Secure lid. Press MANUAL PRESSURE, set pressure to HIGH and time to 8 minutes. Make sure Steam Release Valve is in the "Seal" (closed) position. Press START/STOP.
3. Once cooking is complete, quick release pressure. Remove meatballs to large bowl. Press BOIL; stir reserved glaze and ginger, if desired, into cooking liquid. Cook and stir on HIGH 5 minutes or until thickened slightly. Pour sauce over meatballs; toss to coat.