Sauced Little Smokies - 10 Qt
• 1 bottle (18 ounces) barbecue sauce
• ¾ cup grape jelly
• ½ cup packed brown sugar
• ½ cup ketchup
• 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
• 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
• 3 packages (14 to 16 ounces each) miniature cocktail franks
1. Coat inside of Cooking Pot with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Combine barbecue sauce, jelly, brown sugar, ketchup, mustard and Worcestershire sauce in medium bowl; stir to blend. Reserve one third of sauce. Add cocktail franks and remaining sauce to Cooking Pot; stir to blend. Secure lid. Press STEAM, set pressure to HIGH and time to 5 minutes. Make sure Steam Release Valve is in the "Seal" (closed) position. Press START/STOP.
3. Once cooking is complete, quick release pressure. Stir reserved sauce into franks.