Classic Deviled Eggs - 10 Qt
• 1½ cups water
• 12 eggs
• 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
• 3 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
• 3 teaspoons yellow mustard
• ¼ teaspoon salt
Optional toppings: black pepper, paprika, minced chives and/or minced red onion
1. Place water and Steaming Rack in bottom of Cooking Pot. Place eggs on rack. Secure lid. Press STEAM, set pressure to LOW and time to 10 minutes. Make sure Steam Release Valve is in the “Seal” (closed) position. Press START/STOP.
2. Once cooking is complete, quick release pressure. Remove eggs to large bowl of ice water; let cool 5 to 10 minutes.
3. Peel eggs; cut in half lengthwise. Remove yolks to large bowl. Add mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard and salt; mash until well blended. Spoon mixture into egg whites; garnish with desired toppings.