Creamy Crack Chicken - 6 Qt
• 6 slices thick-cut bacon, chopped
• 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 2 pounds)
• ¾ cup chicken broth
• 1 package (1 ounce) ranch seasoning mix
• 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cut into chunks and softened
• 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
• ¼ cup chopped green onion
• Pita chips or bread
1. Press BROWN/SAUTÉ. Add bacon; cook and stir on HIGH until crisp. Remove to small paper towel-lined plate using slotted spoon. Set aside.
2. Place chicken in the Cooking Pot. Combine broth and seasoning mix in small bowl; pour over chicken. Secure lid. Press MEAT/POULTRY, set pressure to HIGH and time to 15 minutes. Make sure Steam Release Dial is in the "Seal" (closed) position. Press START/STOP.
3. Once cooking is complete, quick release pressure. Remove chicken to large cutting board; shred with two forks. Press BROWN/SAUTÉ. Stir in cream cheese and Cheddar cheese for 5 minutes or until melted. Stir shredded chicken back into the Cooking Pot. Sprinkle each serving with bacon and green onion. Serve with chips.