Frittata and Cinnamon Rolls
• 1 cup water
• 8 eggs
• ½ cup whole milk
• ½ cup (2 ounces) shredded Italian blend cheese
• ¼ cup finely chopped green bell pepper
• 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
• ¾ teaspoon salt
• ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
• ¼ teaspoon black pepper
• 1 package (about 12 ounces) refrigerated cinnamon rolls (8 count)
Place water and rack in bottom of the Cooking Pot. Spray two 7-inch cake pans with nonstick cooking spray.
Beat eggs, milk, cheese, bell pepper, onion, salt, Italian seasoning and black pepper in medium bowl until blended. Pour into one prepared pan. Separate cinnamon rolls; arrange in second pan. (Reserve frosting packet.) Place pan with egg mixture on rack in pot. Set round trivet with 2- or 3-inch feet in pan with egg mixture;* place pan with cinnamon rolls on trivet. Secure lid. Press STEAM, set pressure to HIGH and time to 13 minutes. Make sure Steam Release Dial is in the “Seal” (closed) position. Press START/STOP.
Once cooking is complete, natural release pressure 10 minutes. Release remaining pressure. Remove cinnamon rolls from the Cooking Pot; drizzle with reserved frosting. Remove frittata; cut into wedges.
* If you don’t have a trivet that is tall enough to separate the two pans, you can use an inverted ceramic ramekin or custard cup or a metal biscuit or doughnut cutter that is at least 2 inches high.