Bacon and Egg Bites - 6 Qt
• 2 slices thick-cut bacon, chopped
• 8 eggs
• 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
• 2 tablespoons finely chopped green bell pepper
• ¼ cup milk
• Salt and black pepper
1. Press BROWN/SAUTÉ. Add bacon; cook and stir on HIGH until crisp. Remove to small paper towel-lined plate using slotted spoon. Set aside. Wipe the Cooking Pot clean.
2. Whisk eggs, onion, bell pepper, milk, salt and black pepper in large bowl until blended. Pour egg mixture evenly into 2 (7-count each) mini silicone egg pods; top evenly with bacon. Place rack in the Cooking Pot; add water. Place one egg pod into the Cooking Pot onto rack; top with 5½-inch round trivet with 1½-inch legs around 1st egg pod. Place 2nd egg pod on top of trivet. Secure lid. Press STEAM, set pressure to LOW and time to 8 minutes. Make sure Steam Release Dial is in the “Seal” (closed) position. Press START/STOP.
Once cooking is complete, quick release pressure.