Shredded Buffalo Chicken Sliders
A true football game just isn't complete without buffalo chicken. Shredded and slow-cooked, this buffalo chicken recipe foregoes the bones and the unhealthy frying of wings. You're left with deliciously spicy chicken that serves perfectly on easy-to-eat slider buns.
• 3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
• 1 bottle buffalo wing sauce, divided
• 1/2 (1 ounce) package dry ranch salad dressing mix
• 2 tablespoons butter
• Sliced cheese
• Ranch dressing, if desired for topping
• Slider buns
1. Add chicken and 3/4 of buffalo wing sauce into slow cooker.
2. Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours, until chicken is cooked through.
3. Remove chicken and shred, using two forks.
4. Return chicken to slow cooker.
5. Add dry ranch dressing mix, butter and remaining buffalo sauce.
6. Stir until the butter is melted and ingredients are well-mixed.
7. Serve on slider buns with your choice of cheese and if desired, ranch dressing.