EASY Slow Cooker Pasta Casserole
• 3 c. of your favorite meat sauce
• 3 c. Penne or Ziti Pasta
• ½ c. Water
• 2 c. Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
• Place half of the dry pasta on the bottom of a 3.5-Quart Crock-Pot® Casserole Crock Slow Cooker.
• Spread half of the pasta sauce on top of the pasta.
• Sprinkle half of the shredded cheese on top of the sauce.
• Repeat layer with remaining ingredients in the same order – pasta, sauce, cheese.
• Pour water around the edges of the casserole dish.
• Cover and cook on HIGH for 3-3.5 hours.
• Serve with French bread and a fresh salad.
Xo - Jenn Bare