Slow Cooker BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger Joes
Give that regular old Sloppy Joe burger a twist with bacon and BBQ sauce!
• 1 lb. LEAN Ground Beef
• 1/2 Medium White Onion, diced
• 6 Slices Bacon, cooked & crumbled
• 1 c. BBQ Sauce
• 1 tsp. Ground Mustard
• Salt & Pepper (to taste)
• 1 c. Shredded Cheddar Cheese, for garnish
• Hamburger Buns, for serving
• Break ground beef into chunks and place in the slow cooker.
(NOTE: If you don't have LEAN ground beef, cook and drain fat first, then put in the slow cooker and reduce cooking time to 2 hours.)
• Top with onion, bacon, BBQ sauce, ground mustard, and salt & pepper.
• Cover, cook on HIGH for 4 hours. Half-way through, use a wooden spoon to break up meat and stir sauce.
• Serve on hamburger buns and top with shredded cheddar cheese.
Xo - Jenn Bare