Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken
Delicious BBQ Chicken right from the slow cooker....it doesn't get any easier than that! Enjoy this summer BBQ recipe
• 3-4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs or Breasts
• 1 Onion, sliced
• 1 c. BBQ Sauce + More for serving
• 1 tsp. Smoked Paprika
• Pepper, to taste
1. Slice onion and place in the bottom of a large, oval slow cooker.
2. Place chicken on top of onions.
3. Sprinkle smoked paprika and pepper over chicken.
4. Baste chicken with 1 c. BBQ sauce.
5. Cover and cook on LOW 5-6 Hours or until chicken is fully cooked and tender.
6. Serve BBQ chicken pieces whole, or shred and return back to the sauce with the slow cooker and serve on toasted buns.