Velvet Chicken With Mushroom Wine Sauce
Thanks to a little milk and a dash of white wine, this hearty chicken dish tastes luxurious, but is quite cost effective.
- 21 ½ oz Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 ½ Cup Milk
- 1 Cup White Wine
- 1 Cup Converted Rice
- 1 Envelope Onion Soup Mix
- 6 Chicken Breasts, boneless and skinless
- 6 Tbsp Butter
- To Taste: Salt and Pepper
- Parmesan Cheese, grated
- In a large bowl, mix the cream of mushroom soup, milk, wine, rice and onion soup mix.
- Place the chicken breasts in the bottom of the stoneware.
- Place one Tablespoon of butter on each chicken breast.
- Pour the soup mixture over the chicken and season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
- Cook; Low for 8 to 10 hours or on High for 4 to 6 hours.
Soups And Stews