Sweet and Nutty Overnight Oatmeal Slow Cooker Recipe
Prep this awesome oatmeal overnight and enjoy it right when you wake up.
- 1 cup oats
- 3 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- ¼ cup dried wild blueberries
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- Additional fruit, nuts, or seeds for toppings
- Place oats, almond milk, water, and chia seeds into your Crockpot® Slow Cooker.
- Cover; set to KEEP WARM overnight, or for about 8 hours.
- Remove lid and mix oats together. If oats are too dry, add additional almond milk or water.
- Serve with almonds, blueberries, and pomegranate seeds, and enjoy.