Sweet and Nutty Overnight Crockpot Oatmeal Recipe
Prep this awesome oatmeal overnight and enjoy it right when you wake up.
Make your morning fuel the night before and make a warm, comforting breakfast to start your day off right with our Sweet and Nutty Overnight Crockpot Oatmeal Recipe! This overnight oatmeal recipe gives you all the convenience of a ready-made Crockpot® breakfast with none of the stress of early morning prepping food. With sweet tones of apples and honey combined with the hearty fill of almonds, walnuts, raisins, and oats - this slow cooker oatmeal is a nutritious kick-start each morning. With our simple Sweet and Nutty Overnight Oats Recipe with Almond Milk, you will learn how to make overnight oats with just 7 ingredients, so make tonight the night in just 4 easy steps!
- 1 cup oats
- 3 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- ¼ cup dried wild blueberries
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- Additional fruit, nuts, or seeds for toppings
- Place oats, almond milk, water, and chia seeds into your Crockpot® Slow Cooker.
- Cover; set to KEEP WARM overnight, or for about 8 hours.
- Remove lid and mix oats together. If oats are too dry, add additional almond milk or water.
- Serve with almonds, blueberries, and pomegranate seeds, and enjoy.
Now that you know how to prepare a healthy overnight oats recipe to keep you fueled all morning long, serve up a warm bowl in the morning that the whole family will be looking forward to! If that isn't enough to inspire your next morning meal, explore our other Crockpot apple recipes like Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Bowls and Apple Butter recipes! And learn how to make the most of your Crockpot® with our exclusive Tips for Perfect Crock- Pot Slow Cooker Meals! Get cooking with our sweetly nutty slow cooker oatmeal recipe tonight - your tastebuds will thank you tomorrow!