Summer Berry Cobbler Slow Cooker Recipe
This cobbler is the perfect summer time dessert, so easy to put together and perfect for a crowd!
- 16 ounces pound cake, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 16 ounces strawberries, quartered
- 16 ounces blueberries
- 8 ounces raspberries
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 2 cups vanilla granola
- Add pound cake, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, sugar, lemon juice, and mascarpone cheese into your Crockpot® Slow Cooker.
- Cover; cook on HIGH for 2 hours. Top with granola.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream and enjoy.