Raspberry BBQ Chicken Wings Slow Cooker Recipe
Raspberry jam, raspberry red wine vinegar, chili, and barbecue sauce give traditional wings a festive red hue, and a sweet-but-tangy flavor.
- 3 pounds chicken drumettes and wings, tips removed and split at joints
- ¾ cup seedless raspberry jam
- ½ cup sweet and tangy prepared barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon raspberry red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Coat the inside of your Crock-Pot® slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat broiler.
- Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray. Arrange chicken on a prepared baking sheet.
- Broil 6 to 8 minutes until browned, turning once.
- Remove to your slow cooker.
- Combine jam, barbecue sauce, vinegar, and chili powder in a medium bowl; stir to blend.
- Pour sauce over chicken in slow cooker; turn to coat.
- Cover; cook on LOW 3 ½ to 4 hours.
- Remove chicken to large serving platter; cover to keep warm.
- Turn slow cooker to HIGH. Cook, uncovered, on HIGH 10 to 15 minutes or until sauce is thickened.
- Spoon sauce over chicken
- Serve and enjoy!