Pineapple and Pork Teriyaki Slow Cooker Recipe
Juicy pork tenderloin is given an Asian flair with pineapple, teriyaki, and fresh ginger.
- 2 pork tenderloins (1¼ pounds each)
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks
- ½ cup teriyaki sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- Spray large skillet with nonstick cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat.
- Add pork; cook 8 minutes or until browned on all sides. Transfer to your Crockpot® slow cooker.
- Combine pineapple, teriyaki sauce, honey, and ginger in large bowl; stir to combine. Pour over pork.
- Cover; cook on LOW 6 to 7 hours or on HIGH 3 to 4 hours.
- Remove pork to large cutting board; cover loosely with foil. Let stand 15 minutes before slicing.
- Cover; cook on HIGH 10 to 15 minutes or until sauce is thickened.
- Serve sliced pork with pineapple and cooking liquid.