Party Meatballs Slow Cooker Recipe
The perfect appetizer for any get-together, these cocktail-sized meatballs are slow-simmered in maple syrup, chili sauce, and grape jelly. Yummy!
- 1 package (about 1 ½ pounds) frozen cocktail-size turkey or beef meatballs
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 jar (12 ounces) chili sauce
- 1 jar (12 ounces) grape jelly
- Place meatballs, maple syrup, chili sauce, and jelly in a Crockpot® slow cooker.
- Stir to blend.
- Cover, and cook on LOW 3 to 4 hours or on HIGH 2 to 3 hours.
- Serve with toothpicks and enjoy!