No Fuss, No Fail, Amazing Spaghetti Slow Cooker Recipe
You can’t go wrong with pasta. Our version includes ground beef, cream of mushroom soup, and a dash of pink salt.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (10 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 can (28 ounces) crushed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon and 1/2 Teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon each of basil, thyme, and parsley
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 can water (use empty mushroom soup can)
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet Season to taste.
- While the ground beef is browning, put the tomatoes in your Crockpot® slow cooker and turn on HIGH for 4 hours.
- Drain the ground beef and add it to the tomatoes.
- Add the cream of mushroom soup, and the mushrooms; stir to combine.
- Add the seasonings (salt, pepper, oregano, basil, thyme, parsley, and garlic powder) and one soup can of water; stir to combine.
- Leave your slow cooker on HIGH and cook for the remainder of the 4 hours. Adjust the seasonings as necessary.