Minted Hot Cocoa
- 6 cups milk
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate pieces
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon mint extract
- 10 sprigs fresh mint, tied together with kitchen string, plus additional for garnish
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Combine milk, chocolate, sugar, cocoa, vanilla and mint extract in Crockpot™ slow cooker; stir to blend. Add 10 mint sprigs. Cover; cook on LOW 3 to 4 hours.
- Uncover; remove and discard mint sprigs. Whisk cocoa mixture well; cover until ready to serve. Garnish each serving with whipped cream and additional mint sprigs.