Hickory Pork Ribs
- 2 kg Pork Spare Ribs
- 40 grams Smokin Texas BBQ Rub
- 1 liter Smokey BBQ Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- ¼ cup Maple Syrup
- Garnish: fresh parsley leaves
- Press BROWN/SEAR and START/ STOP and allow to preheat.
- Add 1 Tbs oil, preheat. Brown ribs, you will need to do this in batches so add a little more oil if required.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a large bowl and coat ribs.
- Place steaming rack and ½ cup beef stock in the inner pot. Return ribs on rack, pouring over any excess marinade.
- Secure the lid ensuring the steam release valve is in the seal (closed) position and press MEAT/STEW.
- Set the time for 15 minutes (depending on the size of the ribs) and press START/STOP.
- Once the Express Crock Multi Cooker has finished cooking, allow a natural pressure release time of 2 minutes.
- Carefully remove the ribs and place into a warmed serving bowl.
- Press BROWN/SEAR then START/STOP and allow the sauce to bubble and reduce slightly, this will thicken the sauce
- Garnish with the fresh parsley leaves.