Heavenly Harvest Pork Roast Slow Cooker Recipe
- ¼ cup pomegranate juice
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon steak seasoning
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 boneless pork roast, any type (4 to 5 pounds)*
- 2 pears, cored, peeled and sliced thick
- ½ orange with peel, sliced thick
- *Unless you have a 5-, 6- or 7-quart Crockpot™ slow cooker, cut any roast larger than 2 1/2 pounds in half so it cooks completely.
- Combine pomegranate juice and sugar in small saucepan; cook and stir over low heat 2 minutes or until sugar dissolves. Pour into slow cooker.
- Combine salt, garlic salt, steak seasoning and pepper in small bowl. Rub mixture over roast. Place roast in slow cooker. Turn roast to cover with juice mixture. Top roast with pear and orange slices.
- Cover; cook on HIGH 6 to 8 hours. Serve with juice and fruit slices.