Hamburger Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese Recipe
When you're in the mood for cheesy comfort food, then you'll love this easy Hamburger Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese Recipe! This savory dish mixes the pleasure of homemade Crockpot® mac and cheese with the heartiness as an oven-baked slow cooker casserole for your fill of mac and cheese with ground beef, pasta, spices, and of course sharp cheddar and jack cheesy goodness. With just a few simple steps, your mouth-watering cheeseburger macaroni will be on its way to becoming one of your go-to favorites. Get ready for an easy meal that's sure to please everyone around the table with its creamy, cheesy delight!
1 pound ground beef
1 pound elbow pasta (or any shape you prefer)
5 tablespoons butter
1 can (12 ounces) of evaporated milk
1 cup whole milk
4 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
2 cups shredded monterrey jack cheese
4 ounces cream cheese (optional)
1 teaspoon mustard powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon paprika
½ teaspoon cumin
¼ teaspoon nutmeg
Chili flakes to taste
- Bring a large pot of heavily salted water to a boil. Cook pasta according to package instructions, to al dente. Once pasta is cooked, mix in one tablespoon of butter and set aside.
- Over medium-high heat, spray a large pan and cook ground beef until no longer pink. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Add cooked ground beef, cooked pasta, butter, evaporated milk, milk, cheeses, salt & pepper to taste, mustard powder, onion powder, garlic powder, chili flakes, paprika, cumin, and nutmeg directly to your Crockpot® Slow Cooker. Stir well until everything is combined.
- Cover slow cooker mac and cheese; cook on LOW 3 hours. Stir once halfway through cook time. Give the mac and cheese a final stir before serving. Add hot sauce for an optional kick.
- Enjoy your hamburger mac and cheese!
Combining everybody's two favorite dishes, our easy Crockpot® mac and cheese with ground beef will make tonight a mealtime highlight everyone can enjoy. This delicious, family-friendly meal is the perfect blend of hamburgers and macaroni and cheese! And did we mention it's easy to make too? Just place your hamburger mac and cheese ingredients in your slow cooker and let it do the work for you! When it's ready, serve up a hearty bowl of slow cooker mac and cheese that's full of hearty goodness with unforgettable flavor. It'll have everyone licking their lips in no time! Plus, be sure to check out our other delicious macaroni and cheese slow cooker recipes, like Buffalo Mac and Cheese and Hearty Vegetarian Mac and Cheese Recipe for more delicious twists on a cooking classic. Or complete your ground beef mac and cheese dish with a side of Corn on the Cob with Garlic-Herb Butterand bring some comfort food to your kitchen. So grab your slow cooker and get ready for a cheeseburger macaroni dinner that'll soon become a family favorite.