Ginger Pear Cider Slow Cooker Recipe
- 8 cups pear juice or cider
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup honey
- 10 whole cloves
- 2 cinnamon sticks, plus additional for garnish
- 8 (1/4-inch slices) slices fresh ginger
- Combine pear juice, lemon juice, honey, cloves, 2 cinnamon sticks and ginger in 5-quart Crockpot™ slow cooker.
- Cover; cook on LOW 5 to 6 hours or on HIGH 21/2 to 3 hours. Remove and discard cloves, cinnamon sticks and ginger before serving. Garnish with additional cinnamon sticks.