Chipotle Pumpkin Chicken Slow Cooker Recipe
Tender chicken gets a Southwestern flavor thanks to chipotle and poblano peppers.
- 1 to 2 pounds boneless chicken breasts
- 1 can (15 ounces) pure pumpkin purée
- 1 teaspoon chipotle powder
- 1/4 cup minced roasted poblano pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 3/4 cup water
- Place chicken breasts in the bottom of your Crockpot® Slow Cooker.
- In a bowl, combine pumpkin purée with chipotle powder, poblano pepper, garlic, onion powder, dried oregano, and cumin.
- Pour over chicken and cover with water.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours.