Chicken Fajitas Slow Cooker Recipe
A crowd-pleasing recipe, Crock-Pot® slow cooker chicken fajitas are a no-fuss main course that will be waiting for you when you come home! Full of veggies and loaded with flavor, it’s one recipe everyone will love.
- 2 pounds (4 pieces) boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons chicken fajita seasoning
- ½ white onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, chopped
- 3 ounces chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, pureed
- One 14-ounce can diced tomatoes
- Slice the veggies and trim any excess fat from the chicken.
- Place the chicken in an even layer at the bottom of the your Crock-Pot® slow cooker. Sprinkle the seasoning on top, making sure each breast is well-coated.
- Add the veggies, pineapple chunks, chipotle peppers, and tomatoes on top of the chicken.
- Cover the slow cooker, and let it cook on HIGH for 2 hours or LOW for 4 hours.
- Remove the chicken, slice it into bite-sized chunks, and return it to the crock pot.
- Stir the ingredients until they are well combined.