Breakfast Quinoa Slow Cooker Recipe
- 1 ½ cups uncooked quinoa
- 3 cups water
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ¾ cup golden raisins
- Fresh raspberries and banana slices
- Place quinoa in fine-mesh strainer; rinse well under cold running water. Remove to Crockpot™ slow cooker.
- Stir 3 cups water, brown sugar, maple syrup and cinnamon into slow cooker. Cover; cook on LOW 5 hours or on HIGH 2½ hours or until quinoa is tender and water is absorbed.
- Add raisins during last 10 to 15 minutes of cooking time. Top quinoa with raspberries and bananas.