Breakfast Quinoa Slow Cooker Recipe
This wholesome grain is flavored with maple syrup and cinnamon, then garnished with raisins, raspberries, and bananas.
- 1 ½ cups quinoa, uncooked
- 3 cups water
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ¾ cup golden raisins
- Fresh raspberries
- Banana slices
- Place quinoa in fine-mesh strainer; rinse well under cold running water.
- Transfer to your Crockpot® Slow Cooker.
- Stir water, brown sugar, maple syrup, and cinnamon into your slow cooker.
- Cover; cook on LOW for 5 hours or on HIGH for 3 ½ hours, or until quinoa is tender and water is absorbed. Add raisins during the last 10 to 15 minutes of cooking time.
- Top with raspberries and bananas and enjoy!