Blueberry Cobbler Slow Cooker Recipe
- ¾ cup biscuit mix
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 3 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- Vanilla ice cream
- Coat inside of Crockpot™ slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Combine biscuit mix and sugars in large bowl. Add eggs, vanilla and almond extract; stir to combine. Add evaporated milk and butter; stir until well blended.
- Pour about one fourth of batter into Crockpot slow cooker. Place blueberries on top. Pour remaining batter over blueberries. Cover; cook on LOW 5 to 6 hours. Serve warm with ice cream.