Berry Cobbler Express Pressure Cooker Recipe
- Cobbler Base:
- 1 cup flour
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 tbsp oil
- Fruit Filling:
- 2 cups raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 cups blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup sugar
- ¼ cup flour
- ½ tbsp lemon juice
- ⅛ tsp salt
- In a large bowl, combine all the dry ingredients, mixing well.
- Add the wet ingredients and whisk just until the mixture becomes homogenous.
- Pour the batter into the bottom of a greased 7-inch springform pan (or whatever size pan fits in your multi-cooker). Level into an even layer.
- In a separate bowl, combine all of the topping ingredients. Mix to coat the berries.
- Pour the entire mixture on top of the batter in the prepared pan. Place into your Crockpot™ slow cooker and cook using the pressure cooker function until a toothpick inserted in the cobbler comes out clean.
- Steam for 40 minutes in a 5-qt. cooker. Use your best judgement and check the progress periodically.
- Serve warm with a scoop of ice cream, if desired.
Express Pressure Cooker