Bean and Vegetable Burritos Slow Cooker Recipe
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 sweet potato, diced
- 1 can (about 15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed and drained
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ cup (3 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- Combine chili powder, oregano and cumin in small bowl.
- Layer potato, beans, half of chili powder mixture, garlic, onion, jalapeño pepper, bell pepper, remaining half of chili powder mixture and corn in Crockpot™ slow cooker. Cover; cook on LOW 5 hours or until sweet potato is tender. Stir in lime juice and cilantro.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spoon 2 tablespoons cheese down center of each tortilla. Top with 1 cup filling. Fold up bottom edges of tortillas over filling; fold in sides and roll to enclose filling. Place burritos, seam side down, on baking sheet. Cover with foil; bake 20 minutes or until heated through.
Lunch And Dinner