Bacon and Cheese Brunch Potatoes Slow Cooker Recipe
- 3 medium russet potatoes (about 2 pounds), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup chopped onion
- ½ teaspoon seasoned salt
- 4 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon water
- Coat inside of Crockpot™ slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Place half of potatoes in Crockpot slow cooker. Sprinkle half of onion and seasoned salt over potatoes; top with half of bacon and cheese. Repeat layers. Sprinkle water over top.
- Cover; cook on LOW 6 hours or on HIGH 3 ½ hours or until potatoes and onion are tender. Stir gently to mix; serve warm.