Apricot and Brie Dip Express Pressure Cooker Recipe
- ½ cup dried apricots, finely chopped
- ⅓ cup plus 1 tablespoon apricot preserves, divided
- ¼ cup apple juice
- 1 pound Brie cheese, rind removed and cut into cubes
- ½ cup evaporated milk
- 1 ½ cups water
- Crackers or bread
- Combine dried apricots, 1/3 cup apricot preserves and apple juice in Crockpot™ Express Pressure Cooker. Secure lid. Press MANUAL PRESSURE, set pressure to HIGH and time to 10 minutes. Make sure Steam Release Valve is in the "Seal" (closed) position. Press START/STOP.
- Once cooking is complete, quick release pressure. Remove apricot mixture to 6- to 7-inch (1 ½-quart) round baking dish that fits inside of Cooking Pot. Add Brie and evaporated milk. Cover dish tightly with foil. Prepare foil sling.
- Wash and thoroughly dry Cooking Pot. Place rack in Cooking Pot; add water. Place dish on rack using foil sling. Secure lid. Press MANUAL PRESSURE, set pressure to HIGH and time to 12 minutes. Make sure Steam Release Valve is in the "Seal" (closed) position. Press START/STOP.
- Once cooking is complete, natural release pressure 10 minutes. Release remaining pressure. Remove dish using foil sling. Stir well until dip is smooth. Stir in remaining 1 tablespoon preserves. Serve dip with crackers.
Express Pressure Cooker