Maple Pumpkin Spiced Latte
The perfect combination of sweet and creamy, this coffee-inspired drink will warm you up on even the chilliest of days. This is a fun beverage to enjoy with friends, especially if you opt for a splash of rum in each glass.
• 4 cups espresso or very strong coffee
• 8 cups milk
• 3/4 cup maple syrup or brown sugar
• 2 tablespoons vanilla
• 3/4 cup canned pumpkin (plain, not flavored)
• 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
• Rum, optional
• Whipped cream, optional
1. Brew espresso or, if using a drip coffee maker, brew very strong coffee.
2. Combine espresso or coffee, milk, maple syrup, vanilla, canned pumpkin, and pumpkin pie spice.
3. Stir to incorporate.
4. Cover and set on high for 2 to 3 hours.
5. If desired, add 1 shot of rum to each mug before pouring the latte.
6. Top each mug with whipped cream.
7. Any leftovers can be saved and reheated later.