Turkey Noodle Soup
How do you feel about chicken noodle soup? If it's favorable, then you've got to try this festive take on the dish, which substitutes your leftover turkey for chicken.
1. Begin by cutting your turkey into small pieces, then adding 2 cups worth to your slow cooker.
2. Dice 1 small onion and add it to the stoneware, then stir in 1 chopped carrot and 2 chopped celery stalks.
3. Next, add 4 cups of water, 4 cups of turkey broth, 1 teaspoon seasoned salt, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper and 1 bay leaf.
4. Cover the slow cooker and cook for 4 hours on low.
5. When the meal has completed cooking, take away the bay leaf and add 6 ounces of noodles.
6. Place the lid back on the slow cooker and allow the soup to cook for an additional 1/2 hour.