Crock-Pot Express 6-Quart Easy Release Multi-Cooker, Stainless Steel
SCCPPC600-V2Crock-Pot SCCPPC600-V2 https://www.crock-pot.com/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-master-catalog/default/dwefe26e0d/images/Crock Pot/2100468_1.jpg
Visit our Partners at Kohls to PurchasePressure cook, slow cook, sear, sauté, boil, simmer, and steam with the Crock-Pot Express Easy Release. The Easy Release lets you pressure cook foods up to 70% faster than a conventional oven but also lets you slow cook your favorite meals.
- • 1 appliance pressure cooks, steams, and slow cooks
- • Steam Release Dial keeps hands away from hot steam
- • 70% faster cooking than oven
Pressure cook, slow cook, sear, sauté, boil, simmer, and steam with the Crock-Pot Express Easy Release. The Easy Release Multi-Cooker lets you pressure cook foods up to 70% faster than a conventional oven but also lets you drop in your favorite ingredients for a delectable slow-cooked meal. It features 3 innovative functions that will take your cooking to the next level. Manual Pressure lets you customize recipes by setting any cook time plus high or low pressure. Simmer Function cooks gently and slowly and helps thicken sauces, and Boil allows you to create more one-pot dishes, such as pasta, poached eggs, and more. When used as a pressure cooker, it features a front steam release dial to keep your hand safe and away from the hot steam being released. The nonstick cooking pot removes for easy cleanup and 6-quart capacity can serve over 7 people, perfect for family meals or large gatherings. The Crock-Pot Express also includes a recipe book, steaming rack, and spoon.
- Pressure Cook, Slow Cook, Brown/Sauté, or Steam with 1 appliance
- 3 advanced features: Manual Pressure, Simmer, and Boil function
- Stress-free Steam Release Dial keeps hands away from the steam when releasing pressure
- Progress bar tracks the pressurization time
- Cooks up to 70% faster than conventional oven
- 6-quart capacity serves 7+ people
- 13 one-touch programs for a variety of quick, healthy meals at the touch of a button
- Programmable control with Delay Start capability
- Removable nonstick cooking pot is dishwasher-safe for easy cleanup
- Stainless steel finish with black accents
- Recipe book, steaming rack, and spoon are included
Crock-Pot Express 6-Quart Easy Release Multi-Cooker, Stainless Steel is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ohiomom96 from Easy to use! It took longer to cut the vegetables than to cook the meal. I love this machine. Easy to use, easy to clean. Now I have more time with my family instead of standing over a hot stove.
Date published: 2020-01-03
Rated 4 out of 5 by MHC21 from Love it! still getting used to all the functions, but love it. I do wish I could find recipes for the different functions easier. It would have been nice if a cook book came with it to get me started with some recipes. The slow cook I have been doing forever and turns out great in this.
Date published: 2020-01-02
Rated 2 out of 5 by JudiS from Can't unlock the lid Two weeks ago I twice attempted to steam some rice, but failed. Now I cannot get the lid to unlock so that I can clean it out. It has now been unplugged for 2 weeks, yet the lid will still not unlock. The rice never cooked, so no pressure actually built up in the pot. No reason for the lid to still be locked, but it is. Help??
Date published: 2019-12-28