Paleo-Friendly Honey Garlic Chicken Wings
Just because you've adopted the Paleo diet doesn't have to mean your days of mouth-watering chicken wings are over! In fact, there's an easy and delicious way to still enjoy favorite flavors such as honey garlic without any breading, dairy or olive oil. Grain- and dairy-free eating often means lots of thought and preparation, but with your slow cooker, all of that is made easier. By slow cooking these chicken wings, you are in control of the ingredients. Better yet, you won't have to keep an eye on them while they cook!
Honey Garlic Chicken Wings
When you use your Crock-Pot® Single Hand Cook & Carry® 6-Quart Oval Slow Cooker to make these tasty grain-free wings you can easily transport them to tailgates, parties and barbecues. The easy-grasp handle and secure-fit locking lid make transport easier than ever. Once your chicken wings have finished slow cooking simply lock, grab and go with just one hand!
This recipe takes just a few minutes of preparation.
- 2 to 3 pounds chicken wings
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoons ground ginger
- Place a Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker Liner inside your slow cooker.
- Place chicken wings on the bottom.
- In a bowl, combine the honey, lemon juice, water, coconut aminos, apple cider vinegar, garlic powder and ground ginger.
- Pour mixture over wings and mix well.
- Cook on high for 3 to 4 hours or on low for 6 hours, until cooked through.
- Enjoy warm!