- ALWAYS turn your slow cooker off, unplug it from the electrical outlet, and allow it to cool before cleaning.
- The lid can be washed in the dishwasher or with hot, soapy water.
- For models with removable stoneware, you can remove the stoneware and wash in the dishwasher or with hot, soapy water. Do not use abrasive cleaning compounds or scouring pads. A cloth, sponge, or rubber spatula will usually remove any residue. To remove water spots and other stains, use a non-abrasive cleaner or vinegar.
- As with any fine ceramic, the stoneware and lid will not withstand sudden temperature changes. Do not wash the stoneware with cold water when it is hot.
- The outside of the heating base may be cleaned with a soft cloth and warm, soapy water. Wipe dry. Do not use abrasive cleaners.
CAUTION: Never immerse the heating base in water or other liquid.