Oster® 22-Quart Roaster Oven with Self-Basting Lid, Stainless Steel Finish, CKSTRS23-SB-W
This item is currently not available online.
Large capacity roasts up to a 26-pound turkey without taking up space in your oven. Plus, you can wave goodbye to hand-basting and say hello to extra cooking convenience.
- Dimensions: L:23.3" x W: 15.6" x H: 11.8", Weight:15.4lb.
- Cord length: 24"
- Watts: 1450W
From the #1 brand in roasters* and five star consumer rated**, the Oster® 22-Quart Roaster Oven is a must for holiday meals and entertaining. It's equipped to help make preparing your special occasion dinners easier in so many ways, including eliminating the extra work of hand-basting with a self-basting lid design. With a large quart capacity, it will fit a turkey up to 26 pounds. Think about all the other dishes you can heat and cook in your kitchen oven while the turkey roasts perfectly in the Oster® Roaster Oven. Not only that, you'll save 30% more time for cooking and use 36% less energy than a traditional oven.ᶧ With the KEEP WARM setting, roasts stay at the perfect temperature for carving and serving while you put the finishing touches on the rest of the meal. Versatile to do more, this countertop oven also bakes and slow cooks as well, to prepare a variety of different foods, from the first course to dessert!
- Large capacity is ideal for preparing holiday dinners and for entertaining, providing extra cook space along with versatile cooking options for roasting, baking and slow cooking
- Foods cook to moist, tender texture and delicious flavor
- Variable temperature control dial sets roaster to cooking temperature of 150°F to 450°F
- Keep Warm setting is convenient for entertaining until you’re ready to serve
- Doubles much needed oven space for holiday meals and entertaining
- Saves 30% more time and uses 36% less energy than a traditional ovenᶧ
- Includes removable enamel-on-steel roasting pan for fast, even heat distribution and easy clean-up
- BAKING TIP: Place baking pans on rack to use just like a conventional oven for fresh-baked muffins, casseroles or even a sheet cake
*Based on NPD data for the last 12 months ending March 2016. **Reviews are based on the Oster® roaster products per Clarabridge reporting ending March 2016. †Based on average time and energy savings when using a roaster vs. a conventional oven.